SEA Visitor Go returns together with voice help app, new eating selections and much more!
The unofficial last weekend of the summer is coming quickly with the Labor Day vacation and there is extra to help you velocity up and get pleasure from your vacation practical experience at Seattle-Tacoma Worldwide Airport (SEA). New eating and retail solutions are now open, together with the re-get started of the SEA Customer Pass, a new voice-activated application choice, additionally development updates and journey guidelines are simply accessible.
What Need to I Know Now?
- Masks are still necessary as federal mask mandates carry on for transportation facilities through January 2022. If you have not traveled a short while ago, SEA Airport encourages travellers to check the flySEA app and [email protected] for healthful, secure and considerate journey. Tests isn’t required for most domestic journey but examine on the newest for global travel and Hawaii.
- AskSEA is a new voice-activated app to get your airport issues answered at home! Prep for your vacation with a Google Assistant or an Amazon Alexa for quick responses.
- Once you’re in this article take pleasure in two new eating and retail solutions with Tundra Taqueria and SEA Roast Espresso Residence at the new North Satellite, home of the N gates. And examine out more all through the terminal!
- Want to satisfy somebody at the gate or dine and check out the airfield? The SEA Visitor Go is back for those who are not traveling. Place is limited every working day.
- We’re close to being finished with the updates to the Cell Cellular phone Whole lot, but there will be delays and limitations about the following month. Test our challenge website page and glimpse for options to use as a substitute.
Make it Easier at SEA
- Check out SEA Spot Saver! This is a no cost software for passengers to indication-up for reservations at the TSA general screening safety checkpoints. RSVP to preserve your place in line up to 72 hrs in advance of travel or the moment at the airport. Examine other approaches to skip the line at SEA.
- Use Pre-Booked Parking as an alternative for call-totally free travel. Pre-Booked Parking lets you to e-book and pay out for airport parking in progress of arrival. Travel your possess vehicle and scan your scheduling QR code on your telephone at the garage entry and exit.
- Breathe effortless recognizing our air filtration and ventilation process regularly circulates fresh, outdoor air by the terminal and uses a program that captures 90% of COVID-19 particles.
- Shed & Observed – One of the worst items about vacation is if you drop something! Yikes! Now there is a larger Shed & Found to assistance. Located on bag assert amount throughout from carousel 13, the new business is twice the dimensions of the aged a single and all set to assist with an general return rate of 89.6 p.c!
- The New North Satellite is now open up! With 20 new gates, new landmark general public artwork installations, a stage for stay performances, open seating with sights of the airfield and additional to arrive with the Marketplace at N and extra retails selections coming shortly like Pike & Pine, and Filson.
By The Figures
Present-day projections estimate that the Thursday and Friday ahead of the vacation will see more than 47,000 outbound tourists going via the safety checkpoints, which amounts to in excess of 130,000 full travellers going through the airport (inbound, outbound, and connecting). This represents around 20-30% fewer tourists when compared to pre-pandemic concentrations. The busiest working day due to the fact the pandemic began was August 15 with 53,201 screened outbound travelers and above 148,000 all round travellers. In 2019, SEA Airport would reach peaks of over 70,000 every day departing travellers or far more than 196,000 general.
- If you’re unwell, continue to be residence. If you have indications, do not travel.
- Get there two several hours before domestic flights and 3 hours for international vacation – just like we utilised to. This is such as your complete vacation knowledge at the airport, from parking (at the airport garage or off-site with a shuttle), if you have to have to check out bags at the ticket counters, obtaining as a result of safety checkpoints, and receiving to your gate on time.
- Check travel guidance. Verify with your airline relating to any regulations you need to know for the state or nation where by you plan to vacation.
Give me the Traveler Basics
The pandemic paused leisure vacation for the previous yr. And rightly so. Now, vacationers are much more comfortable reserving trips with the ideal preparing and safety measures to remain balanced. The CDC steerage for tourists modifications dependent on your COVID-19 vaccination standing. We’re concentrated on holding vacationers and the SEA staff secure. We are ready for you when you truly feel superior about touring.
- For a additional successful working experience, download (or update!) the flySEA App. See checkpoint waits in true time in 5-minute increments, track down dining and retail to explore, and use the interactive map to navigate the airport.
- Seem for the SEA Pathfinders in vibrant green if you have issues in the terminal or DM us and our client care workforce is delighted to help!
- Park in the airport garage. Consider picking up and dropping off passengers in the airport garage to stay away from congestion. Quick-term parking is only $5/hour. Pre-Booked Parking is offered for a touchless transaction in progress of arrival.
- Be prepared for safety checkpoints. SEA and TSA want to help you go through security checkpoints as immediately as achievable. Vacationers are expected to eliminate electronics larger sized than a mobile cellphone from have-on baggage. Also, eliminate foods and liquids from your carry-on baggage, prepare to hold up your boarding go for overview, and wear your mask. You can also see the most current Identification and Documentation Necessities.
- Need extra vacation hacks? Pay a visit to the Shopper Provider webpage for our very best tips to navigate SEA like a regular flier.
- SEA carries on to add new companies to make travel additional obtainable and improve the journey expertise beyond the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements. Check out our SEA Social Tale developed for traveler with sensory sensitivities this kind of as autism, but also wonderful overall recommendations for kids. Understand much more about accessibility at SEA. The interactive map on the flySEA Application presents accessible route instructions.
- Test with the City of SeaTac to see if there are any highway construction initiatives that might hinder your access to the airport.
[email protected] will continue on to evolve as travelers return to the airport. For much more info, remember to go to:
Get in touch with
Perry Cooper | SEA Airport
(206) 787-4923 | [email protected]